About AI Communications
The European Journal on Artificial Intelligence
AI Communications is a journal on Artificial Intelligence (AI) which has a close relationship to EurAI (European Association for Artificial Intelligence, formerly ECCAI). It covers the whole AI community: scientific institutions as well as commercial and industrial companies.
- SECL: Sampling enhanced contrastive learning
- Learning invariant representation using synthetic imagery for object detection
- Defending against adversarial attacks on graph neural networks via similarity property
- Multimodal interaction aware embedding for location-based social networks
- Automatic prediction of epileptic seizure using hybrid deep ResNet-LSTM model